- 30 min $65
- 45 min $85
- 60 min $105
- 75min $125
- 90min $145
- (GST is included in the above prices)
- Initial Visit (30 minutes): $90
- Initial Visit (60 minutes): $160
- Subsequent Visit: $80
- Senior (65+)Initial Visit: $80
- Subsequent Senior (65+) Visit: $70
- Nicole Fournier Initial Visit (60 minutes): $170
- Nicole Fournier Subsequent Visit (30 minutes): $85
- Orthotics Casting & fitting: $450
- No charge. Claim number and supporting documentation must be presented upon booking your first physiotherapy appointment. If your claim has been accepted by Worksafe BC, there is no user fee.
- Please note: you are responsible for the full payment of all private fees, until the claim is accepted. Once the claim is approved, the paid fees will be reimbursed.
Premium Assistance (MSP)
- User fee: $30 for each treatment (maximum of 10 treatments per calendar year)
- ICBC: $40 User Fee. Rate is effective only with a valid claim number, (the remainder of the fee is covered directly by ICBC). In most cases your fee will be reimbursed by ICBC, provided that you were not at fault. Claim number, adjuster name and telephone number must be presented upon booking your first physiotherapy appointment.
- Please note: after the first 20 visits, you are responsible for the full payment of all private fees, until the extension is accepted. Once the extension is approved, the paid fees will be reimbursed.
Other Services & Products
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE):
- 1 day assessment – $1,600
- 2 day assessment – $1,950
- Orthotics Casting & Fitting – $450
- Joy A Toes – $20
- AcuBall – $15
- Travel Roller – $45
- Theraband – $7
Your appointment time has been reserved for you.
Out of respect for your therapist’s time, we require you provide at least 24 business hours notice.
Our cancellation/missed appointment fees are:
– 30 minute appointment – $70 cancellation fee
– 60 minute appointment – $140 cancellation fee
For same day changes, there will be no charge, unless we are not able to accommodate your requested change.