Our therapists explain!
Physiotherapy is more than just a treatment for pain. Physiotherapy uses exercise and other integrated therapies to restore movement and function to the body, successfully treating many common conditions including sciatic pain and headaches. In these video’s, our team members explain how physiotherapy can help relieve pain and restore movement for people suffering with the following conditions.
Please click on one of the conditions below to view the selected video:
- Rehabilitative Ultrasound Imaging
- Rehabilitative Ultrasound Imaging with Back and Neck Pain
- Prenatal Issues
- Why are there Prenatal Physio Issues?
- Post-Natal Physio Issues
- Joint Replacement Therapy
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Connect Therapy
- Thoracic Ring Approach
- What Causes Sciatic Pain of the Low Back?